Take a culinary trip across Mexico with chef Ayrton Ruvalcaba and this series of Mexican cooking classes in Ajijic.
Each cooking class starts at 2 p.m. with a discussion about the history of the recipe and is followed by an in-depth demonstration. You’ll be taken through each step of the recipe, with lots of back and forth between you and the chef along the way.
It ends with everyone eating what they just made and includes a free drink from the bar.
The classes are divided into two groups, soups and emblematic dishes:
- Pozole – July 17, 2019
- Caldo tlalpeño – July 31, 2019
- Caldo de albóndigas – August 14, 2019
- Caldo espinazo – August 28, 2019
- Nayarit-style seafood cocktail – September 11, 2019
- Chiles en nogada – September 25, 2019
- Enchiladas suizas – October 9, 2019
- Mole and enmoladas – October 23, 2019
- Tacos de pastor – November 6, 2019
- Vegan tacos with Mexican fillings – November 20, 2019
Classes are limited to 20 people. The cost is $650 pesos per class, with group discounts for five or more people at $490. Register for classes by calling 332-794-6101, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or messaging them via Facebook.
Last updated August 9, 2019