CBD Lakeside delivers CBD oil and other CBD products in the Lake Chapala and Guadalajara areas.
CBD (cannabidiol) has become popular in the last couple of years and with good reason: it has the ability to cure or severely reduce a variety of problems, including seizures, chronic pain, depression, and anxiety.
Lakeside CBD offers three potencies of CBD oil, derived from cannabis sativa and sold in amber glass bottles with an eyedropper:
- Low dose – 30% CBD oil, 70% hemp oil. $800 pesos (10 ml bottle).
- Regular dose – 50% CBD oil, 50% hemp oil. $1,200 pesos (10 ml bottle).
- High dose – 80% CBD oil, 20% hemp oil. $1,600 pesos (10 ml bottle).
Each 10 ml bottle has enough oil for approximately 300 drops.
You can also purchase:
- Cannabutter (1/2 kilo, $1,100 pesos)
- Gummies (15 pieces, $1,200 pesos)
- Lotion (20 milliliters, $350 pesos)
- Ointment (35 milliliters, $700 pesos)
- Non-CBD lemongrass oil ($100 pesos). Lemongrass can be an effective treatment for gastritis and other stomach problems.
Place your order with Victor Alcazar using any of the contact methods listed below. Victor is an artist and used to live in Ajijic, but not resides in Guadalajara. He’ll makes deliveries around Lake Chapala several times a week.
CBD was legalized in Mexico in 2017 and could soon be treated as a supplement.
Last updated December 25, 2019